Do you still remember to greet your best friend a happy birthday even she’s not on Facebook? I hope so!
Like any machine, our brain deteriorates as time pass by. It grows old and becomes weaker and slower if you don’t do any maintenance for it.
And like the other muscles in our body, our brain should be exercised regularly to keep it on its highest peak and shape.
A simple brain exercise a day can be helpful.
One example is to spend your free time creatively by reading and having fun with these outstanding brain books. The books you’re about to find (and love) consists of:
- Exercises and activities
- Riddles and brain teasers
- Correct thinking patterns
- Scientific researches
- How the brain works
- Tools and guides
- Physical exercises
All of these are designed to re-grow your brain and keep it young. These mental work outs are also designed to keep your mind sharp, sharpen memory and expand creative reasoning.
Below, you’ll discover 15 best brain books to feed and keep you brain busy.
You’ll find books ideal for teens and adults who looks for ways on how to improve one’s performance at studying or at work…
You’ll also find books ideal for babies and kids – how to raise your children smart and how to reinforce what your kids learn in the classroom.
Arm yourself with these books and you’re good. Let’s go!
- With over 399 Games, Puzzles & Trivia Challenges Specially Designed to Keep Your Brain Young, this book will sure keep you busy for the rest of the days.
- Brain Games: Lower Your Brain Age in Minutes a Day is brain book that is designed to sharpen memory and enhance creative thinking by giving you puzzles that can vigorously train your mental health. This is perfect for teenagers and senior citizens!
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, the author of the book, shares how to Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health to achieve more goals and live a happier life.
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded) shows you that any person is not stuck and can develop the brain they are born with.
- Whatever you want, easy or challenging, The Total Brain Workout: 450 Puzzles to Sharpen Your Mind, Improve Your Memory & Keep Your Brain Fit gives you lots of ways to improve specific areas of your brain such as reasoning and visual perception.
- Scientists shares everything people should know on how to keep the brain fit in this book, Brain Rules (Updated and Expanded): 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School
- Ever wonder why you find yourself wasting time watching some cat videos on YouTube? The book, Brain Briefs: Answers to the Most (and Least) Pressing Questions about Your Mind, will answer all other brain questions and why it behaves in such ways.
- It’s time to arm yourself with the weapons to win life. The Brain Warrior’s Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose can help you with the battle.
- Do you love things like crossword puzzles and sudoku? Well, this book Ultimate Mind Games: With Over 400 Puzzles (Puzzle Books, can give you hours of fun and entertainment with the ultimate “brain challenges”.
- Absolutely perfect for kids, the National Geographic Kids Brain Games: The Mind-Blowing Science of Your Amazing Brain trains the most powerful part of our body: the brain.
- The book, Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain, shares a kind of physical exercise that fights memory loss and sharpen intellect.
- Want to raise a smart and happy children? Look no more, the Brain Rules for Baby (Updated and Expanded): How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five share you the latest scientific studies on how to do it.
- The activities and games discussed inside the book Brain Quest Workbook: Kindergarten, can reinforce what your child is learning inside the classroom.
- Inside The Better Brain Book: The Best Tool for Improving Memory and Sharpness and Preventing Aging of the Brain, you’ll discover a simple plan to repair a decreasing brain power.
- Ideals for teens and adults, 30 Interactive Brainteasers to Warm up your Brain (Riddles & Brain teasers, puzzles, puzzles & games) these brain teasers can entertain you while you’re in your free time!
Our brain is the most important part of our body. By keeping it healthy, we also live happier and make our lives more enjoyable. By understanding how the brain works, we can do something to keep it at its best – thus, help us achieve our goals in life.
The brain controls the rest of YOU. I can’t think of any better reasons why should take a good care of your brain, other than that!